Sunday, August 11, 2013

Puzzles: Via Hands and Feet

Ying has great dexterity in her feet and finger. Because of this, she shows almost no preference in which she’ll use to do activities like stickers, coloring or turning the pages of a book.

But when it comes to puzzles, she uses her feet.

Ying and Luk Chaai were doing puzzles after dinner. Stephen Hawking said, “Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet.”

But I couldn’t help but look down at the feet.

I love those hands and feet, even the dirty pair.

doing puzzles

puzzles3

puzzles1

puzzles2

Linking up with Sunday Snapshot at nihaoyall.com.

Ni Hao Yall

3 comments:

  1. The human is body has such an ability to adapt to obstacles. Beautiful and inspirational

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) thank you. I haven't been pushing puzzles with Katie yet because of her hand differences. Obviously, I need to get over myself, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...