Friday, September 13, 2013

Three Tips That Border On Brilliant

 

all-men-dream

You are my sunshine. – Ying is a pretty neat eater, surprisingly so. But when we have a tomato-related incident, I put the clothes out in the sun. The sun bleaches the stain right out, no stain remover needed. Magic!

Point and shoot - Frequently I find self portraits of Luk Chaai’s feet on my phone. While I’m typically amused, I prefer to use my phone for a more practical purpose. I take pictures of paperwork: party invitations we receive (so now I have all details beyond what I entered into Cozi), quotes I like, books I want to read, recipes, etc… It’s not as fun as a story board of feet, but it is useful.

Parlez-vous LanguagePod101? – If you’re trying to learn a new language, check out languagepod101. They offer a number of languages including Spanish, Chinese, Cantonese, Thai and Korean. A seven-day trial is free. I much prefer this to Rosetta Stone. It’s language lessons but each lesson also includes a different cultural insight. I download lessons onto my phone and then play them during school pick-up and drop-offs.

Tips shared. Duty done.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...